3 tbsp butter, cut into 4 pieces
7 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3 sprigs fresh (or 2 tbsp) rosemary, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
cast iron skillet
charcoal or gas grill
- Butterfly the tenderloin so that it is an even thickness about 1 and 1/2 inches thick.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- Marinade the pork in the olive oil, rosemary, and garlic in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Light the grill.
- Grease skillet with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- When the coals start to turn white, put the skillet on the grill and let it get very hot - medium to medium high temperature.
- While the skillet is getting hot, cut each of the peaches in half and remove the pit. Do not remove the skin from the peaches.
- When the skillet is hot enough for a drop of water to sizzle, place the pork on the skillet and then place the peaches on the sides of the pork along with the slices of butter. After the peaches have cooked for 5 minutes, remove them from the skillet and set them aside. Let the pork continue to cook for another 3 to 5 minutes depending on the thickness of the pork.
- Flip the pork and cook on the other side for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove pork from the skillet and serve with peaches.
Argentina [ print this recipe ]