Anyway, this recipe for chocolate pizza is my rendition of one of the pizzas that I tried at this restaurant. You can make it with the Neapolitan Dough. Be sure to let it cool adequately after removing it from the over so that the chocolate does not run all over the place. Here are the details for making your own chocolate pizza:
chocolate syrup (I used Hershey's brand)
1/2 of a banana, thin slices
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the Neapolitan Dough according to the recipe.
- Cover the dough with thin slices of the scamorza cheese.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup to almost cover the cheese. You don't have to cover all of the cheese as the chocolate will spread out a little when it heats up in the oven.
- Cover the chocolate with the thin slices of banana.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top of the bananas.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes, then serve.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Chicago Style Pizza