Sugar Crêpes are a great choice for a quick breakfast. The batter is quick and easy to make. The key to making great sugar crêpes is a good non-stick skillet and fresh ingredients for toppings. Sugar crêpes originated in France and are sold on the streets in Paris. With a little practice, your crêpes will taste just as good.
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup milk
1/4 tspn salt
2 tbsp butter, melted
+ toppings of your choice. I used sliced bananas and confection sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour and the eggs.
- Next, add the water and the milk.
- Stir until all of the ingredients have combined and the batter is smooth.
- Lightly grease a skillet with butter over medium heat. Use about 1/4 tbsp for each crêpe.
- Add about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of crêpe batter to the skillet and whisk it in a circular motion so that the batter covers most of the pan's surface evenly.
- Cook on each side for about 2 minutes until golden brown.