4 tbsp canola oil
6 tbsp water
pinch of sea salt
1 and 2/3 cups tapioca flour
1 egg, beaten
6 tbsp plain yogurt. I use Greek Gods Yogurt
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sift tapioca flour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add oil, water, and sea salt to a saucepan over medium high heat. Heat this mixture until it begins to boil.
- Pour mixture from step #3 into the mixing bowl and mix with flour using a wooden spoon.
- Alow mixture to cool for about 5 minutes. Then add egg to the mixing bowl and mix it into the dough.
- Next, add the yogurt and Parmesan cheese to the bowl and mix these last two ingredients into the dough.
- Grease your hands with some canola or olive oil and then roll the dough into small balls. This recipe should yield between 12 and 15 balls.
- Place the balls on a greased baking sheet and place them in the oven and reduce the heat of the oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.