8oz. Philadelphia cream cheese, at room temperature
2 -3 tbsp pickled jalapeno pepper slices
1 cup Parmesan cheese
6 oz. of artichoke hearts, from can or jar
salt and pepper to taste
2 tspn of Tabasco green jalapeno sauce
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Finely chop up the jalapeno peppers in a food processor.
- Add the artichoke hearts (without the juice) to the food processor and pulse a couple of times.
- Add the artichokes and jalapenos to the cheese mixture along with the green Tabasco sauce.
- Add additional juice from the can or jar of artichoke hearts to the mixture to get the consistency that you want.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.