juice of 1 lime
1/2 cup sugar
pinch of sea salt
6 tbsp milk
2 tbsp port wine (optional)
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seeds.
- In a large bowl, scoop out the flesh of the avocados and chop it into medium size pieces.
- Cover the avocado with the sugar and the lime juice.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Put the avocado, milk, and salt into a food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pass the mixture through a sieve. You will need to press it through the mesh using the back of a spoon.
- Stir the port into the mixture (if you choose to use it) and distribute it in dessert glasses.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Boost metabolism with breakfast