2 bananas, mashed
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 tspn baking soda
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tspn vanilla
1 tspn nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- Beat in the egg.
- Mix in the baking soda, nutmeg, flour, and vanilla.
- Add the mashed bananas and mix all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the batter into paper lined or greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Jalapeno Corn Muffins
United States Oregon [ print this recipe for Banana Muffins ]