Note: I made 1/2 of this recipe and it yielded 16 pieces.
3 lbs. Spinach
4 bunches of Scallions
2 bunches of Dill
1 bunch of leeks
6 lbs. of Feta cheese
1 lbs. of Parmesan cheese
½ cup of The Artisanal Kitchen Three Olives Olive Oil
6 sheets of traditional phyllo
2 tablespoons butter
Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash, cut and mix greens together in a bowl. Allow to dry completely.
- Sautee greens in TAK Three Olives Olive Oil for five minutes.
- Place greens back in bowl.
- Add eggs and cheese to the greens and mix well.
- Lay the phyllo on the bottom of the pan leaving so of the phyllo to hang off the pan.
- Brush on TAK Three Olives Olive Oil on the phyllo.
- Place mixture of greens and cheese into the phyllo evenly. Cover mixture with the remaining phyllo pieces and fold the pieces from the bottom over the mixture.
- Brush the top layer of the phyllo with TAK Three Olive Olive Oil and butter.
- Cook for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Cool and Enjoy!
Greece [ print this recipe ]