4 pieces of rye bread
2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
2 5oz. cans of tuna fish in spring water
1 tbsp relish
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1/4 cup low fat sour cream
Parmesan cheese garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, relish, mayonnaise, and sour cream.
- Drain the water from the cans of tuna. Add the tuna fish to the bowl
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
- Cut each piece of rye bread in half.
- Lightly coat each piece of rye bread with olive oil.
- Spread the tuna mixture onto each piece of bread and then place it on a baking sheet.
- Put baking sheet in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.