This bagel burger is easy to make. The combination of sweet sauteed cipollini onions, the tangy taste of barbeque sauce, and the savory taste of bacon make this burger unbeatable in terms of flavor. Give it a try.
4 bagels - your favorite style(I used Parmesan garlic), toasted
4 Philly-Gourmet beef patties
12 - 15 cipollini onions, thinly sliced and sauteed
4 slices of cheddar cheese
4 tbsp. of your favorite barbeque sauce (I used Montgomery Inn)
8 slices of crispy bacon
- Light the grill that you will be using and allow it to get hot.
- Cook 8 slices of bacon until crispy.
- Lightly toast 4 sliced bagels in a toaster
- Sautee 12 to 15 thinly sliced cipollini onions.
- Cook the beef patties to your preferred level. (I like mine Medium).
- Just before it is time to remove the patties from the grill, place a slice of cheddar cheese on each patty so that the cheese will be fully melted over the meat when the burger is done cooking.
- Place each patty on the bottom pieces of the toasted bagels.
- Next, place two pieces of bacon on top of each of the burger patties.
- Next, place a generous mound of cipollini onions on top of each of the burgers.
- Top them each with a tablespoon of barbeque sauce and the tops of the toasted bagels.