6 peaches peeled and sliced
1 pint of blueberries
1 1/2 tspn lemon juice
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tspn cinnamon
1/8 tspn nutmeg
2 tbsp unsalted butter
8 oz. Mascarpone cheese
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine peaches and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, mix together the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Add dry mixture to the bowl of peaches coating them completely.
- Place the blueberries in the bottom of the pie crust. Top the blueberries with the peach filling mixture in the pie crust.
- In another bowl, mix together the Mascarpone cheese and the whipping cream. Pour this mixture over the peaches and blueberries. Then place the top of the crust, seal the edges, and cut small vents into the top of the crust.
- Bake the pie for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove the pie from the oven.
- Optional: Baste the crust with melted butter.
- Let the pie cool completely then refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.