Neapolitan pizza crusts
1 14oz. can tomato sauce
fresh scamorza or mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 hard boiled egg, sliced
ham, thinly sliced
1 yellow onion, sliced
black olives, sliced
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Place pizza stone in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Form a thin round pizza crust.
- Top with a thin layer of tomato sauce.
- Lightly sprinkle some shredded scamorza or mozzarella cheese onto the pizza.
- Next, top with ham, hard boiled egg, onion, olives, oregano, and black pepper.
- Slide the pizza into the oven on top of the pizza stone.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes until pizza crust is golden brown.