3 or 4 medium sweet potatoes
1/2 tspn ground ginger
1/4 tspn cinnamon
1 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put sweet potatoes on a baking sheet. Put baking sheet in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Potatoes are done when you can easily insert a fork into the top of the potato.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and place them in a large bowl to cool.
- Remove the skins from the potatoes.
- Add the olive oil, cinnamon, and ginger to the bowl. Mash all of the ingredients together until they form a creamy puree. You may want to use a food processor for this step.
- Season with salt and pepper.