HOME ABOUT REVIEWS INTERVIEWS SUBSCRIBE CONTACT FACEBOOK TWITTER

Yogurt Pancake Recipe

yogurt pancakesThis recipe for yogurt pancakes is a healthy alternative to processed frozen pancakes and pancake recipes
that use butter. Yogurt pancakes taste better than traditional pancakes and they are better for you too. I
prefer to under cook them slightly so that you can taste more of the creamy pancake batter. You can top them with your favorite types of fruit that are in season. I added frozen blueberries to these before I flipped them.

Ingredients:
1 cup flour
1 tbsp honey
1/2 tspn baking soda
1 tspn baking powder
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/8 tspn nutmeg
1 tbsp canola oil
1 egg
+ your choice of fresh fruit. I used fresh frozen blueberries.

Preparation:
  1. In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except the fruit.
    yogurt pancake batter
  2. Bake pancake on a hot, oiled skillet or griddle.
  3. Serve with fresh fruit.
USA flag United States [ print this recipe for Yogurt Pancakes ]

2 comments:

  1. Great pancake recipe! I'm eating pancakes right now but it kinda taste like marshmallows. It also has that texture when you eat them. Don't know what's wrong. I used the Pillsbury Pancake mix + egg and water. Might try your pancake recipe before I get my Food Safety Course. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum yum! They look so fluffy and tasty. I can't wait to give these a try over the weekend :) - Cathy Pieroz at Ray White Alexandra Hills

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...